Lethbridge Lifelong Learning Association
What is Lifelong Learning?
Lifelong learning encompasses far more than what happens within the traditional classroom. It is a process that involves the development of knowledge, skills and values throughout all stages of a person’s life—from the early childhood years through adulthood. As well, learning is not just an intellectual process, but one that involves all areas of life, including a person’s role in the community, performance in the workplace, personal development and physical well-being.
SEEKING VOLUNTEER BOARD MEMBERS
We are looking for energetic volunteer Board Members to contribute to the work of the Assocation and help set strategic direction.
· attending monthly board meetings and the Annual General Meeting
· participating in the assessment of adult learning needs in Lethbridge
· determining the allocation of member organization program funding
· assuming committee responsibilities
· representing LLLA to our members and the community
Potential candidates should have a keen interest in promoting the value of lifelong learning and commitment to making
community-based learning accessible.
For more information, call LLLA at 403-524-3868 or email [email protected].
506, 740 - 4th Avenue South